Speaker Adapter - Street Glide 1997-2013
Aftermarket Speaker Adapter
Our adapters turn your factory glove box into a 6 1/2" speaker or your Factory 5 1/4" speaker into a 6 1/2" speaker.
Fitment: Harley Davidson Touring 1997-2013 NON-VENTED lower fairings. Will not work with CVO Harley's!
- Mold Injected: Stronger and More Durable.
- Nice Clean, flawless finish all the way around.
- Support guides in mold for easy installation: Our adapters have built in “Screw Guides” so when installing the product there’s not much room for mistake. The guides help you to line up the holes more accurately. Screw guilds also bottom out on the surface of the factory fairing so that that adapter and the fairing are held together as one unit. If you look at your competitors you will see all they have are dimples where the screw runs though then to the factory fairing- the problem with this concept is that if you over tight the screw it will deform the weak plastic ( because it is blow molded) or if you don't tighten it enough then the 2 pcs will not be held together at the right tension and will vibrate apart over time.
- Our adapter are labeled L (Left) and R (Right). When sitting on your bike L is your Left and R is your right.
- For the adapters to fit right you will have to remove the fairing then reinstall after you have the adapters fitted properly.
- Our Adapters have specific curvatures to match up with your pods. The left and right adapters have different curves to match the curves on your pods.
- Mounts to Factory Glove Boxes and/or the factory speakers that are in the lower fairing.