LED Front Bowtie Black Emblem - Colorado 2004-2012
LED Front Grill Bowtie Emblem Replacement
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE- This is not a universal emblem. Be sure you double check your fitment on this emblem by entering your vin# at - Gmpartsdirectonline.com, then search under category "Body" then subcategory of "Grille & Components " then make sure that the factory emblem that it calls for is the GM "10357171". If it does not, then this will not fit.
Update the look of your vehicle at an affordable price. A lot of sellers are selling only the inner colored piece for the same price, here you get the entire bowtie emblem!
Why buy ours?
We took the design from the 2013+ Colorado emblem and applied it to the Colorado emblem found in select years from 2004+ along with an illuminated LED emblem outline to give your vehicle a unique visual pop. This Emblem is matte black with a white LED outline and chrome trim finish that fits snug into your front grille.
Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdU53jxefW0
- Direct Replacement for OEM GM Part# 10357171
- Textured center styled after new 2016+ models (GM Part #84003919-B)
- Backed with a set of alignment posts (see gallery picture)
- Install is quick and easy with no modifications
- Size: approximately 8 inches by 2 3/4 inches
- Placement: Front Grille
- Emblem Color: Black
- Trim Color: Chrome
- LED Color: White
- Must reuse factory emblem speed nuts to ensure a secure fit.
- This is not a universal emblem. It will only fit models and corresponding years listed above.
- Please check the back of your original emblem and make sure it has the same alignment pins as shown in the gallery.