LED Front Bowtie Black Emblem - Suburban 1994-1999
LED Front Grill Bowtie Emblem Replacement
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE- This is not a universal emblem. Be sure you double check your fitment on this emblem by entering your vin# at - Gmpartsdirectonline.com, then search under category "Body" then subcategory of "Grille & Components " then make sure that the factory emblem that it calls for is the GM "12542999" or "15686146". If it does not, then this will not fit.
Why buy ours?
We took the design from the 2016+ Silverado/Tahoe emblem and applied it to the select older C/K Trucks, Express and Tahoe/Suburban models along with an illuminated LED emblem outline to give your vehicle a unique visual pop. This Emblem is matte black with a white LED outline and chrome trim finish that fits snug into your front grille.
Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QTl_SBs7z0&t=39s
- Direct Replacement for OEM GM Part# "12542999" or "15686146"
- Textured center styled after new 2016+ models (GM Part #84003919)
- Backed with a set of alignment posts (see gallery picture)
- Install is quick and easy with no modifications
- Size: approximately 7.5 inches by 2.5 inches
- Placement: Front Grille
- Emblem Color: Black
- Trim Color: Chrome
- LED Color: White
Chevrolet Fitment: Fits Models without Sports Package
- Suburban 1994-1999
- This is not a universal emblem. It will only fit models and corresponding years listed above.
- Please check the back of your original emblem and make sure it has the same alignment posts as shown in the gallery.
- Must reuse metal retaining nuts from factory emblem to secure aftermarket emblem to grille.