Front Bowtie Black Emblem - Express Van 1996-2002
Front Grill Bowtie Emblem Replacement
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE- This is not a universal emblem. Be sure you double check your fitment on this emblem by entering your vin# at - Gmpartsdirectonline.com, then search under category "Body" then subcategory of "Grille & Components " then make sure that the factory emblem that it calls for is the GM "12542999" or "15686146". If it does not, then this will not fit.
Update the look of your vehicle at an affordable price. A lot of sellers are selling only the inner colored piece for the same price, here you get the entire bowtie emblem!
Why buy ours?
We took they new GM emblem design and incorporated it into the older specifications. The benefit of this is that there is no acrylic overlay, meaning it will not crack or retain water which is what makes the older emblems deteriorate quicker. The Emblem is matte black with a Chrome trim that fits snug into your grille.
Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QTl_SBs7z0&t=39s
- Direct Replacement for OEM GM Part# "12542999" or "15686146"
- Textured center styled after new 2016+ models (GM Part #84003919-B)
- Backed with a set of alignment posts (see gallery picture)
- Install is quick and easy with no modifications
- Size: approximately 7.5 inches by 2.5 inches
- Color: Flat Black and Chrome Finish
- Placement: Front Grille
Chevrolet Fitment: Fits Models without Sports Package
- Express Van 1500 1996-2002
- Express Van 2500 1996-2002
- Express Van 3500 1996-2002
- This is not a universal emblem. It will only fit models and corresponding years listed above.
- Please check the back of your original emblem and make sure it has the same alignment posts as shown in the gallery