iPod/iPhone Aux Cable - Scion xD 2008-2010
This replacement iPod interface cable allows you to take full advantage of the iPod interface capabilities built into your Scion's factory radio. This cable is 12” long and features a 30-pin iPod male plug on one end and a 3 Scion OEM 16 pin on the other.
- Plug and Play Installation
- For use with 30-pin Apple brand products
- Direct replacement for Scion Part # PT546-21062
- Works on all iPod interface equipped head units (see notes below)
- Provides a direction connection from an iPod to the vehicle head unit
- Control the iPod using either the steering pad or audio system controls
- For Scion models that feature a iPod input plug found in or on top of the center console
iPod Compatibility Notes:
iPod must feature a 30-pin doc. Works with iPods models produced from mid-2004 onward (4th Generations iPods). This would include most iPods that have the smooth front "Click Wheel". Does not work with Shuffles or the early Touch Wheel and Scroll Wheel models.