- Automotive Accessories
- Cargo Net - Impreza 2012-2015
Cargo Net - Impreza 2012-2015
Tired of having your loose groceries and belongings just rolling around in your cargo area? This is your solution!! This is an aftermarket cargo net styled after OEM. Unlike universal cargo net/cover this item will exactly fit for your vehicle.
- Cargo Storage Net
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Directions
- Versatile and lightweight solution to securing your everyday items
- Same elasticity, plastic clips, loops, hooks, and shape as OEM
- Quick and easy attachment or removal
- This kit does require you to drill 2 holes in car panel
- There are two small dimples at the drill location
-The exact same part you'd get from the Subaru dealer ( but at a lower price) shipped quickly and in perfect quality. You do have to drill a couple holes to install this but it's pretty simple. Directions are clear.
- You will have to drill two holes in the interior side panels, so be aware of that. The panel do have a little dimple at the drill location, so no measuring or anything, just find it and drill. I used a 1/2" spade at a pretty slow speed and it worked great. I would prefer that the rear net attach to the seat back latches, but it is close enough. If I were to do it again I would but the regular vertical net that goes near the hatch and then use the seat back latches.