Cargo Net - Jeep Patriot 2007-2017
Tired of having your loose groceries and belongings rolling around in your cargo area? This is your solution!! This is an aftermarket cargo net styled after OEM. Unlike universal cargo net/cover this item will exactly fit your vehicle.
- 2 Cargo Storage Nets
- 2 knobs & Install Hardware
- Installation Directions
- Envelope-Style netting accommodates a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Versatile and lightweight solution to securing your everyday items
- Same elasticity, plastic clips, loops, hooks, and shape as OEM
- Equivalent to the Mopar 82210535AB Part
- Quick and easy attachment or removal
- Stores flat when not in use
- This kit does require you to drill 2 holes in car panel
- Why 2 nets? 1 goes across the rear of the Jeep and the other lays flat and attaches to 4 points on the floor to keep your boxes/balls and others in place (See gallery pictures of the nets installed to see the 2 locations)
- Beware of Sellers claiming their cargo nets are OEM or an exact fit for your vehicle when in reality you are only getting a universal cargo net. NOT ALL CARGO NETS ARE CREATED EQUALLY. Click the YouTube link to watch a comparison video!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSooEp7u6Pw
email your review and we will post it
- I received my "Cargo Net Kit" yesterday and had it installed in less than 15mins. If you have any kind of ability using a drill you will not have any issues. When I read in an earlier review that you needed to drill into trim I was a little concerned. But it was a piece of cake... No one will be able to tell this was not a factory installed accessory. I'm sure this product will help keep things from sliding and rolling around in the cargo area.
- I had shopped around to find the best deal before I purchased this item and thought that maybe since the price was so low it wasn't of good quality. Boy was I wrong. It was of great quality and surpassed my every expectation.
-It's obvious that it would include sometime of installation I was sure of that after looking at my rear cargo area and realized there were no hooking areas by the rear seats worth ever penny easy install
-I originally bought these for my 2009 Jeep compass but now I put them in my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They work perfect in either Jeep. I use them all the time and they hold a decent amount of weight.
-This kit is complete for both Tail Cargo Net and Utility Cargo Net. It comes with parts needed to complete the task.